You want to put the best plants in the best location to create your low-maintenance landscape of beauty and food.
At this fun and interactive class, Backyard Abundance ecological designers will describe:
* Top fruits, vegetables, and herbs that thrive in the Midwest
* Top companion plants for fruits and vegetables
* A variety of bed designs that minimize maintenance and maximize yield
* How permaculture can guide design and plant selection decisions
Plants for the April 27 plant sale fundraiser will be reviewed to assist with your selections.
Handouts will be available:
* Permaculture-based garden bed designs
* Planting bareroot trees and shrubs
* Planning and planting vegetable gardens
* Integrated pest management
This event is open to the public.